| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in The Pas, Manitoba in October is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 37.5mm (1.5in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in The Pas, Manitoba are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:03 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the The Pas, Manitoba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding The Pas, Manitoba:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW