| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in The Pas, Manitoba in March is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.3 °C (2.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with snow at times. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 10 days.
- In March the skies in The Pas, Manitoba are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:25 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the The Pas, Manitoba March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding The Pas, Manitoba:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW