| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in The Pas, Manitoba in January is very cold at -21.4 °C (-6.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.4 °C (2.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.5 °C (-15.7 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow every now and then. A paltry 16.6mm (0.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above The Pas, Manitoba are dull having on average a trifling 3:00 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:29 long and the longest day is 8:45 long with an average length of 8:01.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the The Pas, Manitoba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding The Pas, Manitoba:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW