| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in The Pas, Manitoba in February is very cold at -17.5 °C (0.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -23.4 °C (-10.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with snow at times. A paltry 15.1mm (0.6in) of fluid accrues during on average 10 days.
- In February the blue above The Pas, Manitoba is a little dull with on average a mere 4:01 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:48 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 5:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the The Pas, Manitoba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding The Pas, Manitoba:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW