| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in The Pas, Manitoba in August is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 11 days.
- In August the skies in The Pas, Manitoba are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:09 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 15:47 long with an average length of 14:49.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56% of daylight hours and cloudy 44% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the The Pas, Manitoba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding The Pas, Manitoba:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW